the old – in with the great!
What makes Emotional Freedom Technique EFT different
from many other performance processes are two
- its depth in accessing and transforming
negative self-beliefs fueled by negative emotions
- its ability to quickly and efficiently remove
the disruption in the body’s energy system and
bring positive, calm, forward-moving, creative
flow to the body and mind.
I use EFT to help you identify and clear old
baggage that was not even seen as affecting the
current performance situation — and I will then
work with you to anchor success physiologically,
along with the positive self-beliefs to keep success
thoughts, emotions and behavior in the foreground.
Powerful Performance offers concrete, highly evolved processes to uncover and change unconscious negative self-beliefs that impede motivation, confidence and focus. By employing both memory and self-belief techniques you can:
- Uncover hidden aspects of problems
- Achieve a natural movement toward right action
- Generate a new perspective, a deeply implanted positive self-belief about any situation that previously evoked fear, frustration, and lack of success
- Connect to useful resources within yourself
and install positive performance behaviors,
- Create dramatic change in “how you view yourself”
as well as in your goals and your ability to
move freely toward them.
Read more about my
success helping people from many
different walks of life.
For more information on the science of the method, please go to:
How EFT Works
The Physiology of Success: How
EFT removes invisible blocks to peak performance
The Brain Wave Report
Peak Performance and Healing
We worked through a whole lifetime of me not feeling
pretty enough, smart enough, being a disappointment
and hiding what I labeled as my imperfections.
EFT was a real miracle for me!
— Private client