Bernadette Hunter, M.S., LPC, EFT-ADV, uses Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) to help athletes, artists and performers, and sales and career people optimize performance and achieve personal goals. She is a:
- Performance Enhancement Specialist with expertise in multiple arenas
- Level I and II EMDR practitioner (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) since 1995
- Licensed Professional Counselor in private practice since 1987
Bernadette’s education in peak performance work includes the highest credentials and study with some of the foremost figures in EFT, peak performance and energy psychology, including:
- An advanced certificate as an EFT practitioner including study with EFT founder Gary Craig, particularly on serious illnesses and pain
- Basic and Advanced certificates in PSYCH-K, an energy psychology tool for creating optimal performance in any area of functioning, training with Elizabeth Powers of Boulder, Colorado
- Peak Performance Specialty Training with Sandra Foster, Ph.D., of London, who is a licensed psychologist, executive coach and sports psychology consultant certified by the Association of the Advancement of Applied Sports Psychology (AASP)
- EFT applications for maximizing sports performance to achieve optimal play and greater range of motion and injury recovery, especially with golfers and tennis players, with the highly respected teacher and performance coach Stacey Vornbrock, M.S., of Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Training with leaders in the field of individual and corporate peak performance, including David Lake, M.D. and Steve Wells, Ph.D., both of Australia.
Aside from formal training, as a teacher, therapist, former coach, former competitive athlete and performing vocalist, Bernadette feels passionate and committed to this work. She is thrilled to see her clients attain their highest desires!
The material is excellent. It is all new to me but you explained it so well—and we got to see it work before our very eyes. I would definitely be interested in following up on what I learned here!
Participant, EFT clinic